Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Prasanthari
Frequent Visitor

How to add quarter in relative date filter

Hello folks,

As my requirement is to show month, week, days, year and quarter, it is done with the help of relative date slicer. But the only drawback is there is no quarter. Can anyone help me to add quarter in there. 

NOTE: I have seen there is no option till now from power bi team and it's in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/20593993-financial-year-and-quart... . Still, is there any dax or something to have this done with same relative date slicer

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Prasanthari , if this not given you can not add it. But you try to create something similar, See if this example can help

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Slicer-MTD-QTD-YTD-to-filter-dates-using-the-slicer/td-p/50...

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Prasanthari ,

You cannot change the default setting of the relative date slice so you are not abble to add quarters.

Only option that I see is to create a what if parameter and then create your own relative slicer but for this you would need to add then a filter on your measures/page to filter accordingly.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors