Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

infantpowerbi
Helper II
Helper II

How to Use Blank Button and Bookmarks for flipping Power Pages

Hello All,

• I am infant to Power BI and I came accroess the the requirment were I need to provide UI to flip between Power BI Pages
  • And I came to knew we can do with Blank button & Book mark with the help of this video.
  • I tried implmenting or mapping the bookmark to balnk button in Action settings of Blank button, But I don't find any luck 
    Can any one please help me how can I make it.

Capture12.PNG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @infantpowerbi ,

I just tested your bookmarks and they are working perfectly.

Good job!

To test them, do not forget to click CTRL on your keyboard before clicking the button.

In my opinion, I will add the button p1 on your page 2 so the user can come back to the p1 which I assume is the homepage of your report.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Nathaniel_C
Super User
Super User

Hi @infantpowerbi , 

Open up your selection pane and your bookmark pane. Go to page 1, and when everything is as you want it, click on the add button under bookmarks. Now you have a bookmark - you have to be on page 1 when you make the bookmark. If you change anything, click on the ... as shown in the pic. and click Update. Then go back to where your buttons are. Add it to page 1 button under action, choose bookmark and which bookmark. Finally you click on the button using CTRL Click to watch it in action.

If this solves your issues, please mark it as the solution, so that others can find it easily. Kudos are nice too.
Nathaniel

bookmark.PNG

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hello nathan,

I followed your instructions on Power BI Pages , But I don't find any luck ,

Kindly please help me knowing the issue by finding power bi report in my below link

Navigation for Button and Bookmark

Hi @infantpowerbi ,

I just tested your bookmarks and they are working perfectly.

Good job!

To test them, do not forget to click CTRL on your keyboard before clicking the button.

In my opinion, I will add the button p1 on your page 2 so the user can come back to the p1 which I assume is the homepage of your report.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.