Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rigolleto
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to Show the last week Added to a slicer

HI,

I have added a slicer to my report that is shwoing weeks, the whole weeks are being populated in correct way, in other words, every week has bein populated and showing in the slicer but, the problem I am having is show get the slicer select the las week added, for instance

Week Slicer

as you can see the last week selected or the previous week, not  the current week is 201941 even there is a new week added, 201941, do I want is get or set up the slicer to check for the last week added and load the report base on that week, in this example 201941

Current week added   201941

past weeks                  201940

Any help will be really usefully!!!

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Rigolleto ,

I think you want to set the default value of slicer, right? AFAIK, current power bi does not support this. You can consider submitting an idea for this requirement.

If you only want to display the last added week, I'd like to suggest you add a measure with conditions to returning last week and use on cad visual.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Not sure I am very clear. But you can top 1 using the filter pane. But that will restrict to only one value.

Screenshot 2019-11-14 15.50.06.png

Hi and thank for your anwer, I need to keep seeing the previous weeks, because the user need to check for old data weeks

Thanks again 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.