Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hallie1093
Frequent Visitor

How to Show Different Date Aggregations in a Matrix Visual (Single Month and Annual)

Hi All,

I am trying to create a matrix visualization in Power BI that displays values at two different date levels 1) the latest month (this could be selected in a filter or coded into a DAX statement) and 2) the annual values for the same field (see below for example).

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi hallie1093, 

Becuase the last month in Matrix need to be column, so I think it is hard to get your expected output in one visual. I thinkk you could achieve this in two Matrix. Or get the result like below

522.PNG

You could refer to my sample for more details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi hallie1093, 

Becuase the last month in Matrix need to be column, so I think it is hard to get your expected output in one visual. I thinkk you could achieve this in two Matrix. Or get the result like below

522.PNG

You could refer to my sample for more details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.