Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Vladas
Frequent Visitor

How to Rank by created measure

Hi,

How I can create a Rank by created measure. 

Rank Measure = ([Total SUM Qty]*0,7)*(MeasuresDiff[Diff CP - PD]*1,7)  .   

Now I want to create Rank by values. How can i do that? 

rank.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Vladas

To get the measure as requested, you may try measure as below:

Rank = RANKX(ALLSELLECTED(Table[ItemID]),[Measure])

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Ranking-values-in-a-table-using-RANKX-measure/td-p/391690

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I tried to create calc colum, not measure = RANKX(ALLSELECTED('Item'[ItemId]);[Rating]) but all rows is blank in this column. 

Rating is my calculation = CALCULATE(SUMX(SalesInvoice;SalesInvoice[InvoiceQty]*0,7)*[Diff CP - PD]*1,7)

Hello, @Vladas
Formula of Rank measure looks correct. Wich column do you use in matrix? Item[ItemId] or SalesInvoice[ItemId]?

Anonymous
Not applicable

First, your naming is very confusing because what you created is a Measure that creates some vvalue. It is not a Rank. If you want to Rank that value I think you need to make that value a column and not a Measure. I may be incorrect in that. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.