Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

panipat1990
Helper III
Helper III

How to Power Bi Report Refresh daily Automatic

Dear Team,

in my laptop Power Bi Desktop Installed and i made one report over this..But I want to daily reload automatic.

Where these are all options that we reload data daily automatic..Means Set reload Option Where.. I couldnot find it..

Kindly help me

16 REPLIES 16
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@panipat1990,

You may take a good look at Configure scheduled refresh.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi
I installed power bi report server in my desktop . .....when I reach last step
create database . ......then error creating in server name . .....what should i fill the server name
kindly tell me . .......as soon as possible . .....

What is the error, can you paste here

Please some one tell me why error is coming when I use the server name . ...my computer name

So No one knows it about report server configuragtion.

When i used in server name option i used computer name then it create error..why this error comingWhen i used in server name option i used computer name then it create error..why this error coming

Hi

When i Server name fill Computer name then it create error  .kindly help me

it create this type of error below screen shotUntitled1.png

Kindly help me it create the error during installation

It says, you don't have sql server installed on your system.

To refresh all your reports daily, you need to set up gateway and if the files are on your system, make sure your system is up & running.

Hi sir,
thanks for replying me..
I made 4 to 5 reports in power bi desktop . ....
I want to daily refresh automatic . ......means reload sehudlue daily automatic . ..
so what I need and kindly tell me where this application publish . ...

Hi siir
I installed gateway . ..and I sehudle application in app.poweebi.com
But what is report server . ...and what is difference between . ...report server and gateway . ...and app.poweebi.com

if i install report server . .then there is need of app.poweebi.com
kindly tell me . ......

Kindly consider these doubt . .....and guide me for solving these doubt

Hi @panipat1990

I am here to help you I have already set up a refresh on the report server.

So you have published the report to the report server already is that correct?

1. First, can you go to your report on the web portal.

2. Before you click to open the report, click on the elipsis (three dots) and click Manage. (See image below)

3. You will see data sources in the options. Add in the relevant login details to make a successful connection.

4. Then select the Schedule Refresh option. Click 'New schedule refresh plan'. (See image below)

Give this a go let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Shebr

Kindly tell me after making report what i installed in my laptop.i have no knowldge

I made 4 to 5 reports in power bi desktop..But i want to daily automatic resfresh in reports..So What i Install in My Desktop That Can to these reports and daily data refresh..Kindly tell me.Its Very Urgent\

No one know how to refresh data daily automatic . ...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.