Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

brissae
Frequent Visitor

¿How to Perform cumulative count of rows based on calculations?

Hello everyone,

I have a dataset containing the Order column, date received and date shipped. I need a report where I can see the number of orders received and shipped every month and also the difference between them in order to understand how many orders are getting stucked. 

Exampl.JPG

But now, I have to acumulate the on hold totals, I have been trying some dax formulas but nothing seems to work, the on hold colum comes from a measure. At the end I need to have this:

Capture.JPG

Any idea? Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

@brissae

I test this and Worked,

onhold.png

If i delete the "all" in the filter give me the result that you put in previous post.

TO give you another solution, Can you share a PBIX with your structure or sample?

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @brissae

Acum-Onhold = CALCULATE([Onhold];FILTER(all(Calendar);Calendar[Month]<= MAX(Calendar[Month])))

Lima - Peru

@Vvelarde keeps on giving me the same result: 

ACUM.JPG

ACUM = CALCULATE([ONHOLD],FILTER(ALL('CALENDAR'),'CALENDAR'[Month] <= MAX('CALENDAR'[Month]))) I've been trying with this measure all day but nothing changes, any other idea?

Thanks

I

Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

@brissae

I test this and Worked,

onhold.png

If i delete the "all" in the filter give me the result that you put in previous post.

TO give you another solution, Can you share a PBIX with your structure or sample?

Lima - Peru

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.