Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you automatically enable drill down feature on visualizations?

I have been working with Power BI for a few months now, and love the ability to share data dashboards for leaders in my organization that allow them to engage and explore data results to make decisions. I currently share them by uploading to the Power BI online platform, and creating URLs to share directly with them. However, I've had to coach some of them around how to enable the drill down feature on graphs (by clicking the button) to be able to better engage with the data.

Bottom Line - is there a way to automatically enable the drill down feature on graphs when sharing? 

Any support on this would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you have tried to share below link when you share your reports:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-drill

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you save a report with a visual in a drilled down state that should be the default for when new users open the visual. If the end user changes that they can click the reset to default button to fix it.

If you want to directly link to a view of a report more directly if you setup a bookmark you can then directly link to that book mark by navigating to it in the service.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.