Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

How do I to create a report for USERS whos didn't logged-in (CRM Datasource)

We have a requirement to get all users who didnt logged-in in CRM with filtering functionality per month, per year and per week. Basically we'll make use of the Audit entity.

I saw some articles to make use if "ISFILTERED()" and add the visual level filter to all blank columns. 1st question is, is there a better way of doing this?

2nd question: I manage to do it however we have another filters that are dependent on each other since I used "ISFILTERED" and its displaying records that are not part of the username table

not working.pngsucess pbi inactive users.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @junyetzotomayor,

As you want to filter data based on users didn't logged-in in CRM, the table should contain a column indicate the Log-in time. you can create another calculated column which indicates whether the user logs in or not like below:

IsLogged=IF(ISBLANK([Log-in time]),"No","yes")

You can drag this calculated column IsLooged into the Page Level Filter pane or Report Level pane, select the "No". See: Add a filter to a Power BI report (in Editing view).

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-qiuyu-msft!

Thanks for the reply!

In your solution it seems it would work if I  wanted to show all records WHO NEVER logged-in CRM is that right? But we do have date filtering as well. Lets say I select 'january' I want to show all users who didnt logged in on january.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.