cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravikjinfo Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How can i get difference variance between two bars in power bi bar graph

I am trying to find variance between two bars in a clustered bar chart in power bi and display it as percentage difference using line graph, i am using clustered bar and line chart for this. X-AXIS has variable dates such as all dates in a month or just sundays in a month etc. Y-AXIS has sales for that period. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: How can i get difference variance between two bars in power bi bar graph

Hi,

Thank you for youre reply, It worked this is a duplicate of another post.  Please see below for the link to other post.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Display-difference-between-bars-in-Line-and-Column-Clustered...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Ravikjinfo,

" i am using clustered bar and line chart for this. X-AXIS has variable dates such as all dates in a month or just sundays in a month etc. Y-AXIS has sales for that period."

<--- What's your expected result? Could you please show your chart and provide some dummy data to clarify more details?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Thank you for youre reply, It worked this is a duplicate of another post.  Please see below for the link to other post.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Display-difference-between-bars-in-Line-and-Column-Clustered...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 324 members 3,459 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: