cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How can i display Expand/Collapse +/- option in Row Headers of custom visual?

WX20200107-153243.png

WX20200107-153818.png

This is a matrix custom visual, so how can i click this line, then drilldown this item?

Or can i display Expand/Collapse +/- option in this line? And what is the drilldown js function?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: How can i display Expand/Collapse +/- option in Row Headers of custom visual?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: How can i display Expand/Collapse +/- option in Row Headers of custom visual?

Thank you for your reply!

But its not help, i know the power bi matrix visual

I want to use it in my custom visual, but i cant find the javascript funtion or api.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xingchong 

which the custom visual in using? Mostly, if you can't find the related setting in the format panel, it's not able to achieve this currently.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Regular Visitor

regretful, i am using the matrix visual, i wrote the custom visual myself, and i am a frontend developer.

i just want to collapse the line, then to show the next level.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Sorry, it's a little bit exceeds our work scope, I try to find some reference here hopefully helpful:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Custom-Visuals-Development/Can-we-achieve-this-in-custom-table-visu... 

If still can't get around your problem, please kindly raise a support ticket for better advice. thanks a lot!

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Support Ticket.gif

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

ok thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors