Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

xingchong
Regular Visitor

How can i display Expand/Collapse +/- option in Row Headers of custom visual?

WX20200107-153243.png

WX20200107-153818.png

This is a matrix custom visual, so how can i click this line, then drilldown this item?

Or can i display Expand/Collapse +/- option in this line? And what is the drilldown js function?

6 REPLIES 6

Thank you for your reply!

But its not help, i know the power bi matrix visual

I want to use it in my custom visual, but i cant find the javascript funtion or api.

Hi @xingchong 

which the custom visual in using? Mostly, if you can't find the related setting in the format panel, it's not able to achieve this currently.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

regretful, i am using the matrix visual, i wrote the custom visual myself, and i am a frontend developer.

i just want to collapse the line, then to show the next level.

Sorry, it's a little bit exceeds our work scope, I try to find some reference here hopefully helpful:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Custom-Visuals-Development/Can-we-achieve-this-in-custom-table-visu... 

If still can't get around your problem, please kindly raise a support ticket for better advice. thanks a lot!

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Support Ticket.gif

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

ok thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors