Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i create this visual ?

I want to see the yearly performance trend for each team ( t1, t2, ....) and compare it with other teams simultaneously, please help to recreate this in Power BI.

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous 

How about: 

1) create a single Line Graph visual showing the values for T-1 (Use filter pane to select the subject of analysis) .Y-axis and legend turned off. No title. You might need to specify the MIN and MAX values for the Y-axis manually to ensure they are all the same

2) copy and paste (essentially duplicate) this visual as many times as needed to analyse each subject. Apply filter to each as appropriate using the filter pane. Apply indivdual titles to each as needed.

3) Copy and paste the format from the original to each using the format painter.

4) Align each new visual with the original (the “General” tab under the format pane is useful for this, for example to input the same Y value to each, and to ensure each is the same width and height).

5) In the left-most visual, make Y-axis visible; in the right-most visual, activate legend.

6) Add a text box above with the title

5) Group all visuals using the new “Group” feature. (Control/click to select each, right click and select “Group”)

Done.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous 

How about: 

1) create a single Line Graph visual showing the values for T-1 (Use filter pane to select the subject of analysis) .Y-axis and legend turned off. No title. You might need to specify the MIN and MAX values for the Y-axis manually to ensure they are all the same

2) copy and paste (essentially duplicate) this visual as many times as needed to analyse each subject. Apply filter to each as appropriate using the filter pane. Apply indivdual titles to each as needed.

3) Copy and paste the format from the original to each using the format painter.

4) Align each new visual with the original (the “General” tab under the format pane is useful for this, for example to input the same Y value to each, and to ensure each is the same width and height).

5) In the left-most visual, make Y-axis visible; in the right-most visual, activate legend.

6) Add a text box above with the title

5) Group all visuals using the new “Group” feature. (Control/click to select each, right click and select “Group”)

Done.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors