cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wpf_
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How can I use the date slicer using the calendar picker and only pick one day?

I have a table that have a column of dates for events.  Is there a way to use the date slicer and use the calendar picker to filter by only one date instead of using the starting and ending date?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@wpf_ exactly what I proposed. glad you have a solution. cheers!!

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@wpf_ I don't think it is possible until you use before or after, in the following screenshot I used after, and then you can add another box on the top bottom date to hide it. and it will look like a single date.

parry2k_0-1644528687355.png

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
November 2022 Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2022 updates!

Microsoft 365 Conference â__ December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference - 06-08 December

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.