cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsandip59 Member

How can I upload a Excel sheet in my post at this forum?

Hi,

I want to upload a data sheet at my post , but I cant find a link throgh which I can share my data source.

So how can I upload a Excel sheet in my post at this forum?

Thanks,

Sandip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: How can I upload a Excel sheet in my post at this forum?

Hey Sandip,

welcome to the forum.

It's a common practice to upload the files you want to share to onedrive, dropbox, or googledrive and then share the link to the file or folder.

Please be aware that some file locations can not be accessed by all of the forum users, personally I can just access files from the above mentioned, downloads from other locations are restricted by some policies. So uploading to the above mentioned is a good idea, and each provides a no cost solution.

Regards,

Tom

Hamburg - Germany
If I answer your question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Proud to be a Datanaut!
1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: How can I upload a Excel sheet in my post at this forum?

Hey Sandip,

welcome to the forum.

It's a common practice to upload the files you want to share to onedrive, dropbox, or googledrive and then share the link to the file or folder.

Please be aware that some file locations can not be accessed by all of the forum users, personally I can just access files from the above mentioned, downloads from other locations are restricted by some policies. So uploading to the above mentioned is a good idea, and each provides a no cost solution.

Regards,

Tom

Hamburg - Germany
If I answer your question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 351 members 3,599 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: