Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mamoormasoomi
Helper I
Helper I

How can I hide measure column in Matix for all months except the last two months

Hi,

I am trying to hide the columns in Matix for all months except the last two months.

Please see below the screenshot where I wanna hide only the puple color colums and keep the green color column which is having calculated data for Last two months.

Error Meesage2.jpg

Please help,

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
CheenuSing
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @mamoormasoomi

As @v-chuncz-msft there is no such provision in Power BI.

Couple of things to check with you.

The image you have posted has two values for each month being displayed.

Is your requirement  -  cost to be displayed for all months and the difference is to be displayed for last two months ??

Or you want both the cost and the difference to be displayed for last two months ?

WHen you say last two months what is the rule to be applied is it last two months from current month ? or will you be using a slicer to select a month and the output should be for last two months from the selected month.

Cheers

CheenuSing

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution and also give KUDOS !

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Hi CheenuSing,

Thanks much for your reply.

1. Cost to be displayed for all months and additionally in the last one column added in matrix for displaying the difference for last two months 

2. No Slicer. Just want to display the data for all months (2016 and 2017) and once all the monthwise total displayed in matrix then in the end additional one column display the difference between last two month in the matrix.

3. In my provided table - the last two month are July 2017 and August 2017 so the difference column should display the difference in matix categorywise . Please see below the example table for your reference.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mamoor. 

Eqp Typ

Svc DtCOUNTRYCost Diff. Aug vs. Jul
Table8/18/2017US68 68 - (243+68)
Table7/8/2017US243  
Table7/8/2017US68  
Table2/22/2017US94  
Table12/1/2016CA66  
Table11/30/2016CA268  
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@mamoormasoomi,

As far as I know, there is no direct way. You may adjust the column width manually.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.