Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Netrelemo
Helper IV
Helper IV

How can I fix a visual add-in?

It seems to be that quantity is preferred over quality. When I try the three gantt chart add-ins, they all have something wrong or missing. So many reviews say the same thing.  It could be something as simple as a can't edit column width.

Is there a way for me to download the source code, (is this open source?) and try fix it myself? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

@Netrelemo wrote:

Is there a way for me to download the source code, (is this open source?) and try fix it myself? 

It depends on the visual, some are open source, some are not. Usually if they are open source I would expect there to be a link to a public repo somewhere.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

@Netrelemo wrote:

It depends on the visual, some are open source, some are not. Usually if they are open source I would expect there to be a link to a public repo somewhere.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.