Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MelissaSnell
Helper I
Helper I

How can I find out if an Issue has been recognised as a BUG?

I have posted an issue that has arisen since installing the latest release (October 2015) of the Power BI Desktop

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/BUG-in-Date-functions-in-latest-version-oct-2015-of-Power-BI...

The management want to know when I can deliver the changes that they have asked for and I can't update the reports due to this bug.

How does one find out if it has been added to the list of things that will be fixed? I can't send a frown because I am using an Amazon Workspace and there is no email client set up on it.

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MelissaSnell
Helper I
Helper I

You can now log issues via support.powerbi.com, which if you log a ticket as a POwerBI Pro user, allows you to submit a ticket via support.microsoft.com, but you will need to register a Microsoft live account if you don't already have one. If you do, make sure you use the email address that has the PowerBI Pro licence associated with it and then leave it 30 mins before trying to log the ticket. Once it recognises you have a PowerBI Pro licence you can log the ticket without being asked for some form of payment

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MelissaSnell
Helper I
Helper I

You can now log issues via support.powerbi.com, which if you log a ticket as a POwerBI Pro user, allows you to submit a ticket via support.microsoft.com, but you will need to register a Microsoft live account if you don't already have one. If you do, make sure you use the email address that has the PowerBI Pro licence associated with it and then leave it 30 mins before trying to log the ticket. Once it recognises you have a PowerBI Pro licence you can log the ticket without being asked for some form of payment

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.