cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan1982 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

How can I customize the sequence of labels and positions of those pieces of a pie chart?

My current pie chart looks like the one below. Now I am wondering how I can switch the positions of "Very Well" and "Well". Thank you for your answering in advance!

sequence.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: How can I customize the sequence of labels and positions of those pieces of a pie chart?

Hi @ryan1982,

Don't know how you have your table setup. But you can add a new table with the Type and a sorting option something like this:

Sort        Type

1 Poor
2 Neutral
3 Well
4 Very Well

Then select the Type column and choose it to sort it by the Sort column, then just relate this table with the other one and use this to make the legend of your chart. Then just need to make the sort of the chart by type.

Regards,

MFelix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: How can I customize the sequence of labels and positions of those pieces of a pie chart?

Hi @ryan1982,

Don't know how you have your table setup. But you can add a new table with the Type and a sorting option something like this:

Sort        Type

1 Poor
2 Neutral
3 Well
4 Very Well

Then select the Type column and choose it to sort it by the Sort column, then just relate this table with the other one and use this to make the legend of your chart. Then just need to make the sort of the chart by type.

Regards,

MFelix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!