Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How To Turn Off Drill Through on Visual

I have couple questions regarding drill through on visuals:

1. is it possible to turn off drill through on a visual?
  2. is it possible to show only relevant page for the visual to drill through to? As per screenshot below, there are two drill through pages showing, however only the first drill through page (AccepToRFIDINDetails) is relevant. How do I hide the other one?

Screenshot 2020-11-29 132348.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

Try to set the drill-through destination conditionally:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drill-through-buttons#set-the-drill-through-destination-conditionally 

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to the page - RFIDNACCEPtoBCMDetails and on visualisation pane remove the measure used from Drill through section.

This way you can remove the drill through.

Also there is no such option as of now to show only selective pages in the list of drill through pages.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous for your response. However that's not quite the solution I was looking for. Hopefully in future updates, there will be an option to select drill through pages.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Try to set the drill-through destination conditionally:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-drill-through-buttons#set-the-drill-through-destination-conditionally 

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @V-lianl-msft, this might be the perfect solution I was looking for. Will test it. Thanks again:)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.