Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erhan_79
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How To Show Total Data İn Chart

Hi Dear All ;

i need your quick support about below issue .

as you will see at the below chart i am giving an info "closed value bar " and "open value bar  " with stacked chart visiual  , you can imagine like that there is "statu " column which is in the visual on the axis section , and there is value column and i put this data to value section for stacked chart visiual .

i just wan that , is it possible to create one more bar to show "total value  bar " near them on the same visiual ,  i mean in the same chart there will be "all total value  bar" , "close value bar" , and "open value bar

thanks in advance for your kind supports

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ryan_mayu
Super User II
Super User II

@erhan_79 

maybe you can try this workaround.

create a new table which contains all, open and close value.

create a measure

Measure = if(SELECTEDVALUE('Table (2)'[status])="open",sumx(FILTER('Table','Table'[status]="open"),'Table'[amount]),if(SELECTEDVALUE('Table (2)'[status])="close",sumx(FILTER('Table','Table'[status]="close"),'Table'[amount]),sum('Table'[amount])))

1.PNG

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ryan_mayu
Super User II
Super User II

@erhan_79 

maybe you can try this workaround.

create a new table which contains all, open and close value.

create a measure

Measure = if(SELECTEDVALUE('Table (2)'[status])="open",sumx(FILTER('Table','Table'[status]="open"),'Table'[amount]),if(SELECTEDVALUE('Table (2)'[status])="close",sumx(FILTER('Table','Table'[status]="close"),'Table'[amount]),sum('Table'[amount])))

1.PNG

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.