Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lwall_mba

How Do You Build This? Is it Sankey?

Hello all - I have been trying to create this in Power BI, see picture attached. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3TWgPuEn9sYNlFHV1ZlOFJUdW8

How Do You Build This in Power BI?

All Sankey charts I used, failed because they don't automatically group categories by month (t, t+1, t+2, etc.).

I want the boxes to change sizes depending on the number assigned to those labels.

Also, the size of the arrows connecting the boxes should have the size of the numbers departing one label and connecting to other. 

Another important aspect is that not every label gets an output/destination. See mainly the top ones.

If this is possible with a Sankey diagram, how does the data have to look like?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@lwall_mba

If you want to change the size based on associated labels, you can try the custom visual Sankey with Labels. But you have to keep t+1 connecting either side. If item in t+1 hasn't connected any side, it will not be displayed. 

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@lwall_mba

If you want to change the size based on associated labels, you can try the custom visual Sankey with Labels. But you have to keep t+1 connecting either side. If item in t+1 hasn't connected any side, it will not be displayed. 

Regards

Hi, I have used Sankey with Labels well but I cannot get the .pbiviz files anymore. if you do not mind, could you send me the file to my email? my email is choi@worldsteel.org

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.