Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sampathK
Employee
Employee

How Card Visual Count should reflect data in table.

Hello Team,

I am using one card with some count and also using raw data table just below. is ther any way to reflect raw data table when i select Card visula count ??  if not there any alternative for like this.

Regards,

THEASK.

3 REPLIES 3
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sampathK ,

Maybe you can try to use "Tooltip". You can refer to this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-tooltips.

tooltip.jpg

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I don't think there is an exact feature for this. You can try adding a blank button to the front of the card as a bookmark. Then the action of the bookmark may hide and show what you need on the click with the selection pane.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Thanks for update   , But by using bookmark i am unable to find the selected filter option with count. Bookmark is showing saved snipping for particular point of time but not dynamically.

I also tried with Data in options which you mentioned in other thread but not working. When uncheck Data and saved it , clicking on bookmarks not showing any data. 

Regards,

THEASK.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.