Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mahmoodul
Helper I
Helper I

How Can i calculate Total in power BI

Hi How can i calculate Total in Power BI, If you see in Table in the below Total is not correct, Can you please help me to calculate total using DAX.

Total.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Mahmoodul 

Try this measure:

Count = Calculate(Distinctcount(Table[sym_id]),Filter(All(Table),[ets_rec_accuracy]=Max([ets_rec_accuracy]))

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

@Mahmoodul ,

Try the DAX which is given by @V-pazhen-msft .

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Mahmoodul 

Try this measure:

Count = Calculate(Distinctcount(Table[sym_id]),Filter(All(Table),[ets_rec_accuracy]=Max([ets_rec_accuracy]))

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@Mahmoodul ,

Try the DAX which is given by @V-pazhen-msft .

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

Kindly share the sax formula for the measure. So it would be easier for tackling the issue.

no need for the additional measure, in case I'm missing something.

what is proposed in the response is that you change the aggregation of the visual to SUM as below

right total.png

The way it is current is aggregating the Count

wrong total.png

Regards

rubin

I am not using any Dax formula, Simply doing distinct count of Sys-id, if you have any Dax to correct this total

rubinboer
Resolver II
Resolver II

change your sym_id to SUM and not Count 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.