Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gabrielInfoshot
Frequent Visitor

How Can I get these T-SQL in dax?

Hi

How Can I get these T-SQL in a new virtual table using DAX?

SELECT TASKS.taskID, timeSet.timeByDay , Tasks.avgField
FROM TASKS
JOIN
timeSet on
timeset.timeByDay >=tasks.startData and
timeset.timebyDay <= tasks.EndData

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @gabrielInfoshot ,

It seems that you want to convert to T-SQL to DAX in Power BI. 

You could have a reference of this blog from sql to dax projection . 

If you still need help, please share your data sample and your desired output so that I could have a test on it and get the solution.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for you reply.

Im still trying to do my conversion. I had already seen this blog but I couldn't find my solution there because my T-sql Join is a different join . Im trying to joinning a range of dates using these feature:

timeset.timeByDay >=tasks.startData and
timeset.timebyDay <= tasks.EndData

I have to increase the granulation of my data in the all days of a range of dates between tasks.startData and tasksEnd Data. In T-SQL it works perfectly, but in DAX i have no Idea to how can I use one "join" with a range of values instead of the "=" symbol.

Hi @gabrielInfoshot ,

If it is convenient, could you share your data sample and your desired output in Power BI so that I could have a test on it.

In addition, you also could share your T-SQL queries which could reproduce your scenairo so that I could copy and have test on it.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.