Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SimonGrams
Helper I
Helper I

Horizontal slicers issue / incorrect display

Hello everybody,

since about a week I have issues regarding the display of horizontal slicers in the PowerBI Service.

In PowerBI Desktop the display looks perfectly fine - in PowerBI Service the filters seem to overlap.

This issue affects all existing dashboards/reports which include horizontal slicers - nothing changed except data refresh...

Power BI Desktop Version: 2.46.4732.581 64-bit (Mai 2017)

Browser: Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18638

One.JPG

"Abschreibungen" is chosen:

Two.JPG

Does anybody experience this issue as well?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting the same problem

spijker_hhg
Frequent Visitor

Yes, same issue here since about a week. Happens in both IE 11.916.10586.0 and Google Chrome. When I remove the background of the items it does show the "highlighted black" tiles but I need that background to identify possible options.

I have 75+ slicers that I have to manualy update if this doesnt get fixed, and I bet my problem is minimal compared with other cases

Hi All,

This issue has already been reported on the Power BI Issues forumThe fix should be available on all PROD around 5/24/2017. Currently the work around is to disable the background color on the slicer items. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.