Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Page Button

Hi All,

Let us assume i have 5 tabs in my Power BI report. Is it possible to have a home button in all the tabs i.e., Tab 2,3,4,5?

If we click on those home buttons then it should get navigate to Tab1 i.e., Home Page.

Thanks In Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please do the below step to accomplish your requirement.

Step 1: Go to your Home Page (Page 1) --> View Tab --> check the Bookmarks Pane --> Rename the "Bookmark 1" to "Home Page". (Refer Image 1 for reference)

Image 1Image 1

Step 2: Then go to your Page 2 --> Take Button (Select Back Button Icon from List) or you can take image of Home from internet --> Go to property of the button --> Select Action option--> Choose Bookmark in Type --> Select your Home Page Bookmark. ( Refer Image 2 for Reference)

Image 2Image 2

Step 3 : Follow the Step 2 for all your remainig pages.

Step 4: Publish you report and check your result.

Please Give KUDOS to this effort and ACCEPT THIS AS A SOLUTION!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Yes, you can make the use of Bookmark.

Step 1: You need to create a only one bookmark of your HomePage(i.e. Page1).

Step 2: Use the home button icon on rest of your 4 pages and link the HomePage (step 1).

Please give KUDOS to this message and accept this as a solution if it helps!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Tahreem24 ,

Thanks fro your reply. Could you please explain in detail. It would be helpful.

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please do the below step to accomplish your requirement.

Step 1: Go to your Home Page (Page 1) --> View Tab --> check the Bookmarks Pane --> Rename the "Bookmark 1" to "Home Page". (Refer Image 1 for reference)

Image 1Image 1

Step 2: Then go to your Page 2 --> Take Button (Select Back Button Icon from List) or you can take image of Home from internet --> Go to property of the button --> Select Action option--> Choose Bookmark in Type --> Select your Home Page Bookmark. ( Refer Image 2 for Reference)

Image 2Image 2

Step 3 : Follow the Step 2 for all your remainig pages.

Step 4: Publish you report and check your result.

Please Give KUDOS to this effort and ACCEPT THIS AS A SOLUTION!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tahreem24 Thanks for your explanation.

@Anonymous  I'm glad that I helped you!

Good Luck!

HI @Anonymous ,

Please accept this as a solution if I helped you! Let me know if you need more deets on this.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.