Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Highlighted symbol

Hello,

I have a field with 1 & 0. Where need to seggregate 1 as Enabled and 0 for Disabled. 
If I select Enabled then one green highlighted symbol will pop up and if I select Disabled then one red highlighted symbol will pop up. 

Can anyone suggest me how to do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can create a measure like this and apply conditional format to the value field:

Color = IF(SELECTEDVALUE('Table'[Tag]) = TRUE(),"green","red")

vyingjl_0-1631861397557.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
P_R
Frequent Visitor

Can you please add more information, screenshot and maybe a mockup of your desired output? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@P_R ,
Basically, I have one column based on true and false. If the value is true then I need to highlight that value with Green symbol if false then Red in the dashboard. Due to security issue I am not allowed to paste the data here.

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can create a measure like this and apply conditional format to the value field:

Color = IF(SELECTEDVALUE('Table'[Tag]) = TRUE(),"green","red")

vyingjl_0-1631861397557.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.