cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DoyleManning New Member

Re</a>: Higher education institutions using Power BI?

Hello everybody.
Higher education is very important. Without higher education, this life can not be dispensed with. To get a higher education, you must write a well-written letter. Therefore, I advise you a cheap service -uk.papersowl.com, which helped me write a lab esse. Write good graduation letters, earn good grades, graduate and enjoy life. Thank you.

sopatel Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Higher education institutions using Power BI?

Hi,

I'm unable to download solution template for Higher Education analytics Using Power BI #1:Retention. Please help!

Sonam

Highlighted
mcraven1845 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I know this is a very old message I'm replying to but I am interested in connecting Power BI to our Colleague data that is in an oracle db.  Does anyone any notes to share on this challenge?  thank you for your reply in advance!

ejmuniz New Member

I am also interested in any tools for the Ellucian product Colleague.

Thanks

Ernesto

ASU Mid-South

jasonaeiou Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Ernesto, if you work for a higher ed institution and would like to learn more about how peers use Power BI, you can register to join the Microsoft HIgher Ed Data community using this link to register :: https://aka.ms/MHEdatacommunity   

this is a private group, reserved for HiEd professionals and hosted by Microsoft ... the link will direct you to a LinkedIn page and then to a form wher eyou register.   once you join you can engage peers who also use Power BI for Colleague.  

Best,

Jason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 111 members 1,519 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: