Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DataScientistR
Helper I
Helper I

Hierarchy error

Hello everyone,

I just run into the following issue. In the last row in 2021 there is a value but when I drilldown the column it just goes away. If I rearrange the column hierarchy orden it appears but now 2018 has a value when it should not has one. 

I also use row hierarchy to show my data and now it shows it the right way. I have no idea what happened or if my laptop just got hunted. Please need any guideline 

pd. No dax measure is being used neither any relational table. All atributes and values are extracted from the same table.

DataScientistR_0-1624652815777.png

DataScientistR_1-1624652863569.png

DataScientistR_2-1624653374208.png

DataScientistR_3-1624653614426.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DataScientistR ,

Even if without dax measure is being used neither any relational table.Using different hierarchical structures in the rows can also affect the results. Specific needs according to your needs.

When you drill down further, In the last row in 2021 disappears because the corresponding row "DEUDA BANCARIA" can only count the summary value corresponding to 2021, not the further subdivision value. If you add a hierarchical structure to the row, the correct statistical result will be displayed in the value.

vhenrykmstf_0-1624934841765.png

I did a test, refer to the following:

vhenrykmstf_1-1624934934035.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide test data (delete sensitive information), I will answer you as soon as possible. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DataScientistR ,

Even if without dax measure is being used neither any relational table.Using different hierarchical structures in the rows can also affect the results. Specific needs according to your needs.

When you drill down further, In the last row in 2021 disappears because the corresponding row "DEUDA BANCARIA" can only count the summary value corresponding to 2021, not the further subdivision value. If you add a hierarchical structure to the row, the correct statistical result will be displayed in the value.

vhenrykmstf_0-1624934841765.png

I did a test, refer to the following:

vhenrykmstf_1-1624934934035.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide test data (delete sensitive information), I will answer you as soon as possible. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@DataScientistR is there any measure used in it? If yes, what is it?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

@parry2k  there is no measure being used neither any column from a related table. All is taken from a single table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.