Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hierarchy (custom (not date) build for 9 levels in desktop - Drill through to 2nd page to Table

Hi All,

I have a Hierarchy (custom (not date) build for 9 levels in desktop - Drill through (Matrix visual) to 2nd page to Table 

I managed to partially pass the context to 2nd page (dragged all the individuals levels into the Drill through area of Page 2 in the report. But that is not filtering the data exactly as I wanted. 

Not sure if I were able to explain properly. But any pointers to this will be really helpful

Kind regards

Krishna

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If its not a Hierarchy, I could get all the Drill through working fine - issue is when it is Hierarchy to Table report 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak Yes, passing all nodes in Hierarchy as drill through - I could see when I click on Drill through- they all are being passed - but report is not filtered with that specific data - 

Thanks 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Have you added all 9 columns to the drill through the page?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak  Yes, I am passing all the levels into the drill through page - still not able to get those filters in the dataset - any mimic data woule be greatly helpful

Thanks Krishna

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.