cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy (custom (not date) build for 9 levels in desktop - Drill through to 2nd page to Table

Hi All,

I have a Hierarchy (custom (not date) build for 9 levels in desktop - Drill through (Matrix visual) to 2nd page to Table 

I managed to partially pass the context to 2nd page (dragged all the individuals levels into the Drill through area of Page 2 in the report. But that is not filtering the data exactly as I wanted. 

Not sure if I were able to explain properly. But any pointers to this will be really helpful

Kind regards

Krishna

4 REPLIES 4

If its not a Hierarchy, I could get all the Drill through working fine - issue is when it is Hierarchy to Table report 

Hi @amitchandak Yes, passing all nodes in Hierarchy as drill through - I could see when I click on Drill through- they all are being passed - but report is not filtered with that specific data - 

Thanks 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@krishnabodapati , Have you added all 9 columns to the drill through the page?

Hi @amitchandak  Yes, I am passing all the levels into the drill through page - still not able to get those filters in the dataset - any mimic data woule be greatly helpful

Thanks Krishna

Helpful resources

Announcements
November 2022 Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2022 updates!

Microsoft 365 Conference â__ December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference - 06-08 December

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 27

Ted's Dev Camp

This session walks through creating a new Azure AD B2C tenant and configuring it with user flows and custom policies.