Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

schiozer

Hierarchy Slicer showing weird stuff

Hi,

I have a hierarchy slicer to show dates and today it started to show weird stuff, like a plus signal and some bars. I have removed to component but did't work.Hierarchy Slicer

15 REPLIES 15
JorgeDiaz
Regular Visitor

Same issue here and (Single Select) does not work. 

Marcus3149
Frequent Visitor

Same issue for me too.  Also the clear button isn't showing either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am seeing the same.

If you turn the Headers "off" looks like it fixes the problem. Let me know if you all experience the same thing.

@Anonymous wrote:

I am seeing the same.

If you turn the Headers "off" looks like it fixes the problem. Let me know if you all experience the same thing.

Thanks.  This worked for me!

Hi all,

Thanks for the information; looks like the issue is being identified.

I will fix this issue and submit it. And after approval this version will become available.

Thanks, Jan Pieter

@jppp wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for the information; looks like the issue is being identified.

I will fix this issue and submit it. And after approval this version will become available.

Thanks, Jan Pieter

Thanks Jan!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you give an estimate on when this will be released? This has really messed up a lot of our production reports, and we are trying to figure out what our next steps are.

brunomoriya
Helper I
Helper I

Got the same problem here !

Yesterday was everything ok, but today something is wrong.

LM

I'm seeing the same in desktop and published reports. Deleting and reimporting the visual had no effect

Slicer.JPG

Appears to be a rendering issue.

slicer.JPG

Hi All,

That shouldn't be the case, but can you provide me some details on what browser and OS you are using and seeing this behavior?

Main problem is (of course) that I do not experiance it.

Thanks, Jan Pieter

Hi same issue on Hierarchy slicer. the collapse, expend& clear keys are not working. I clicked them. the small window comes out and said unexpected error, please help, thanks

The latest version of the HierarchySlicer (v1.1.5) is now available for everyone.
Can some/any one confirms that it fixes the issues?

Thanks, Jan Pieter

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking good on our end Jan. Just have a few more tests to run, but so far so good. Thanks for the quick turnaround, we all appreciate it!

Hi Jan Pieter

Users are experiencing the issue accessing published reports using chrome 61 on windows 7. The issue is not experienced when using IE or Edge

I'm seeing the issue in desktop (latest) on windows 10. I've tried reinstalled PBI but no luck. All past reports have the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.