Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hierarchical scheme, error when publishing web

Hello.

I've done a hierarchical cost scheme in BI Desktop and when I publish I see it correctly in power BI web, but when I want to insert it into my public website it gives me the following error:

errorBI.png

The file I work with is an excel, I've only added one column, with one LEFT function, and the rest of the calculations are sums of values.

Any ideas?

Greetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Don't @Syndicate_Admin,

If you are using report push to a secure portal or website, itis different from publishing to the web:

Granting access to reports

The Embed option does not automatically allow users to view the report. View permissions are set in the Power BI service.

In the Power BI service, you can share embedded reports with users who require access. If you're using a Microsoft 365 group, you can list the user as a member of the workspace. For more information, see How to Manage your workspace in Power BI and Microsoft 365.

Licenses

To view the embedded report, users need a Power BI Pro license, or the content must be in a workspace that is in a Power BI Premium capability (EM or P SKU).

Best regards
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ViniciusCaetano

Hi. The other non-said solution is just to click in your Hierarchical Tree > Visual Settings > Visual > Analysis > disable the checkbox "Apply IA divisions"

So when you publish, the error will not show.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

You were able to fix the problem. I find myself in the same situation and the support has not been able to give me an answer. I see that the BI is making water everywhere and already faces several jobs. If you could give me a very important help for me. Thank you!!

Good and sorry that I could not answer you before, I could not solve it as I wanted, I have not tried again.

Greetings.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

As the error message mentioned, please check if these Known limitations are in your report:

AI splits are not supported in the following scenarios:

• Azure Analysis Services
  • Direct Query
  • Power BI Report Server
  • Publish to Web
  • Complex measures and measures from extensions schemas in 'Analyze'

power-bi-visualization-decomposition-tree#known-limitations 

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The problem is when I publish on the web publishes, because if it is on a secure web, logging in if you let me view it, the only thing that I can not make visible without user to my company.

Don't @Syndicate_Admin,

If you are using report push to a secure portal or website, itis different from publishing to the web:

Granting access to reports

The Embed option does not automatically allow users to view the report. View permissions are set in the Power BI service.

In the Power BI service, you can share embedded reports with users who require access. If you're using a Microsoft 365 group, you can list the user as a member of the workspace. For more information, see How to Manage your workspace in Power BI and Microsoft 365.

Licenses

To view the embedded report, users need a Power BI Pro license, or the content must be in a workspace that is in a Power BI Premium capability (EM or P SKU).

Best regards
If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Thank you very much for the information, I was publishing on a public site and without being HTTPS, I will perform more tests with the information you have given me.

Greetings.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , Can you paste this error in the text format instead of the image. 

Is that what you mean?

AI divisions are not currently supported

AI divisions are not currently supported for models that use dynamic connections to Azure Analysis Services or SQL Server Analysis Services or complex measures in the "Analyze" field group, such as percentage of the overall total and extension schema measures.
Please try again later or contact support. Please provide these details if you contact them.

The problem is public web publishing, because if I post, in "website or portal", if you leave me after logging in.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.