Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shahin
Frequent Visitor

Hiding visual level filters not working

Hi Folks,

Although, I have hidden the visual level filters in PB Desktop, users can see them on the report once published.

Any step I am missing?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @swatiagarwal  @Shahin ,

The issue has been fixed now. Please check whether it still occur in your side. Any other question, feel free to let me know.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cwebster6
Regular Visitor

I'm seeing this problem again

v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Shahin ,

Some more information. If the filter is set as is(ALL), the filter will always occur in power bi service.
If the filter is set as something else, the filter will be hidden correctly. 

The issue has been reported to PG. Once fixed, will let your know. Thanks for pointing it out.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Is this fixed?

Hi @swatiagarwal  @Shahin ,

The issue has been fixed now. Please check whether it still occur in your side. Any other question, feel free to let me know.

Thanks, it's working now:)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.