Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiding the Title for a particular column

I have the following column. I have done all sorts of field formatting so that it looks exactly like this but the word "Indicator" must not appear. If i make the font red then my font in the grey background rows change to red as well so that option is ruled out.

I would like it to look exactly like this without the word indicator being seen. Thanks!

Indicator.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Aksjaya,

One option is to rename the column to a dot and then reduce the size of it to the minimum.

It will be less visible.

Regards,
MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Aksjaya,

One option is to rename the column to a dot and then reduce the size of it to the minimum.

It will be less visible.

Regards,
MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MFelix  Ya i guess that would work if there is no other option! Thanks!

In this case is the only option.

Regards
MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous in field formatting select foreground and background color the same "red" in your case and select only apply to header.

image.png

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@parry2k  Hey the problem is in a matrix, the circle is th eoriginal black color at the highest level. For example Region -> Area, the area has the colored cirlces but for the Region it shows black. To hide that, I have changed the font color of the circle accordingly.

@Anonymous sorry not sure what you mean.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.