Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jcastr02
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hiding columns in Table Visualization

I am trying to hide a column in the table visualization; I've tried to just shrink manually by adjusting size and then turned off word wrap, any other suggestions?  (trying to hide the 'assigned' column)Hiding Columns.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JarroVGIT
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You can just remove it from the visual? If you are afraid you are losing your filters, you can actually just drop a column in de filters without having it display in the table itself. In the example below I have a table with column1 in it, but filtered on Column2.

image.png

Kind regards

Djerro123

-------------------------------

If this answered your question, please mark it as the Solution. This also helps others to find what they are looking for.

Kudo's are welcome 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ken_morrill
Frequent Visitor

Not my post, but same issue.  Need the column for filter context integrity, but the column value is of no import to the reader.  

JarroVGIT
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

You can just remove it from the visual? If you are afraid you are losing your filters, you can actually just drop a column in de filters without having it display in the table itself. In the example below I have a table with column1 in it, but filtered on Column2.

image.png

Kind regards

Djerro123

-------------------------------

If this answered your question, please mark it as the Solution. This also helps others to find what they are looking for.

Kudo's are welcome 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.