Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

srlabhe123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hiding Column While Drill Down

Hi All,

I have a crucial scenario here where I would have to drill down but when I do it to next level the resulted columns chnages.

For ex in attached mockup when you are at level 1 you shoudl be able to see columns marked on Level 1.

Then when you drill down to Level 2 the resulted columns should be displaying which is not on Level 1.

Similarly from Level 2 to Level 3.

So can we hide the columns when drill down from Level 1-> Level 2 and Level 2 -> level 3

Appreciate workarounds or alternative for this mockup too.

Thanks

Loading.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @srlabhe123 ,

As a workaround, you can turn off "Stepped layout" and turn on "+/- icons" under Row headers pane for a Matrix visual.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

But that wont have me different set of columns displayed on next level . Please see the mockup provided

Hi @srlabhe123 ,

Unfortunately, such a format is not achievable in Power BI now.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.