Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GavinR87
Helper II
Helper II

Hide the visual toggles

Hi all,

Another newbie question.

I am trying to find out how to hide the bar from from visuals. I'm not even sure of the proper name of the bar to Google an answer. The bar I mean is in the screenshot below.

CKUJP7j

How can I stop them from appearing in the reports that I publish online, so users don't even see them?

As always grateful for any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mwimberger
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @GavinR87 

It possible to hide some or all of these from a visual by changing the settings in the following pane after selecting a visual:

Menu Bar 1.jpg

Additionally / optionally, you can hide these from users in the service once it is published by going to File /Options and Settings /Options:

Menu Bar 2.jpg

Hope this helps

Cheers

Manfred

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mwimberger
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @GavinR87 

It possible to hide some or all of these from a visual by changing the settings in the following pane after selecting a visual:

Menu Bar 1.jpg

Additionally / optionally, you can hide these from users in the service once it is published by going to File /Options and Settings /Options:

Menu Bar 2.jpg

Hope this helps

Cheers

Manfred

Hi @mwimberger 

Thanks so much for the quick and well presented reply. Worked perfectly!

I must say this community are brilliant at supporting newer users! Thanks again 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.