Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

YongJiang
Helper II
Helper II

Hide the 'Export underlying data' option for some visuals and graphics, but not others in power bi

I've made some charts or charts available in power bi. I want users to have the option to export underlying data from one chart, but not from the other charts. At this stage it seems that the scenario for exporting underlying data in power bi service is made for the entire power book, not selectively for individual charts or charts. I tried to find a solution, but to no avaly. Any help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @YongJiang 

If you take the answer of someone, please mark it as the solution to help the other members who have same problems find it more quickly. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further. Thanks.

Best Regards

Allan

Hi Allan

There was no useful solution provided for taking. The only solution i can think of is to split the workbook into two, one allowing export of both underlying data and summarised data, and the other only summarised data but not underlying data.

thanks,

Yong

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @YongJiang 

I'd like to suggest you refer the following official document, which is related to display and hide the visual header.

Use visual elements to enhance Power BI reports 

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.