Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

schoden
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Hide other office 365 workspaces from appearing in Power BI Workspace.

Hi Community , 

Can we hide or not show office 365 workspaces appear in Power BI workspaces- it gets so confusing with so many different workspaces of Team, yammer, sharepoint all appearing in Power BI workspace and time consuming to find the power Bi workspaces from it- Clients get frustrated also. 

Cheers 

4 REPLIES 4
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @schoden,

Currently it is not supported in Power BI, you can summit an idea here.

You can manage all workspaces in Admin Portal->Workspaces, like editing their descriptions and modifying Access, but you can't choose to hide them.

vxulinmstf_0-1627464610889.png

If you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

Thanks @v-xulin-mstf  for getting back.

Yes I have voted to the idea already submitted by others.  

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@schoden , As per this solution O365 workspace is classic workspace and need to converted into new one

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/Deleting-a-Power-BI-Workspace-but-keeping-the-Office-...

I think you can hide the workspace by removing access rights. But not tested the same for O365

Hi @amitchandak  All my workspace are in the new verison. As admin of the workspace I can edit the access right to the users but the main problem is When user opens Power BI service , in the workspace all his/her 0365 Workspaces( that of team, sharepoint , yammer , notes)  also appear along with power BI Workpace. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.