Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bw70316
Helper V
Helper V

Hide checkboxes of Filters on Page While Maintaining Page-Level Filter

I want to allow my users to use a slicer on my page that includes the last 12 months. However, I want the page level filters to include the last 14 months, so that users can drill down into FY 19 or FY 20. So I have a page level filter from July 2018  (July2019 in the filter b/c of FY) to August 2019 (Augs 2020 because of FY). When I include my slicer, it displays all those months. If I do not include all the months on the PAGE LEVEL FILTER, then my Totals will be wrong for FY19. I tried to put on a visual slicer to hide the months, but I guess it is being superceded by my Page Level Filter? Anyway, Do you know how I can hide July 19 and Aug 19 so that I am only displaying 12 months in my filter??

Image.png

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bw70316 ,

Unfortunately, power bi not support you to do customize on slicer checkbox to hide them. Maybe you can submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.