cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bw70316 Member

Hide checkboxes of Filters on Page While Maintaining Page-Level Filter

I want to allow my users to use a slicer on my page that includes the last 12 months. However, I want the page level filters to include the last 14 months, so that users can drill down into FY 19 or FY 20. So I have a page level filter from July 2018  (July2019 in the filter b/c of FY) to August 2019 (Augs 2020 because of FY). When I include my slicer, it displays all those months. If I do not include all the months on the PAGE LEVEL FILTER, then my Totals will be wrong for FY19. I tried to put on a visual slicer to hide the months, but I guess it is being superceded by my Page Level Filter? Anyway, Do you know how I can hide July 19 and Aug 19 so that I am only displaying 12 months in my filter??

Image.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Hide checkboxes of Filters on Page While Maintaining Page-Level Filter

Hi @bw70316 ,

Unfortunately, power bi not support you to do customize on slicer checkbox to hide them. Maybe you can submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Users Online
Currently online: 506 members 4,047 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: