Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hide and Unhide

Hello Everyone, I want to know how can I hide the Refresh button which I created and only show to viewer when they bring cursor into PB display page.

Thanks

Amjad_1-1595956014161.png

17 REPLIES 17
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

To conditionally hide/show a visual is not supported in Power BI. Here are some similar ideas for your to upvote.

Conditional hide visuals based on value

ability to show/hide visuals based on conditionals

Show/Hide Visualizations based on slicer value

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well thanks, but now I got the solution.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Would you please share the solution and accpet it as answer to help people with similiar issue find it more qucikly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We simply need to put date on the graph and when you click inside the graph date will be hide and when you click outside the graph date will show.

Amjad_0-1597411179304.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I actually can see some reports that have option to hide and unhide when my cursor goes to inside the graph APP.

I am not sure how someone did.

Thanks

@harshnathani share where you saw it? 

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can only share this screen becacuse of privacy.

I have accesss for view only to this report. Once I put my cursor into the app graph the LAST REFRESHED tab hide and when I click my corsur outside the App I can see LAST REFRESHED tab on screen.

I am trying to do this.

Amjad_1-1596117564669.png

harshnathani
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can see this video. You may not be able to hide but can make it disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m-PCX1uCG4

Regards,
Harsh Nathani

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking something when my cursor is outside the PB it does show last Refreshed but when I bring curson into graph or disply it must just hide.

Hi @Anonymous ,

I do not think any such feature is available.

You can try raising an idea about the same

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

Regards,

Harsh Nathani

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I can see some report and who ever created have option to hide and unhide in App when I put my cursor inside the graph it tells me last refresh date and time.

Thanks

@Anonymous if you keep on saying this, it is not going to help. WE are shooting in the dark here, share the link where you see it and I'm sure we will able to assist.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the solution now.

@Anonymous It is not possible, you cannot control hover over action, like when a visual has a focus or not

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous which refresh button you are referring to? Not clear what is your actual question?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I showed up in my picture Data last Refresh button. 

Amjad_0-1595957405935.png

@Anonymous not sure what you called a button. seems like a KPI card. anyhow @harshnathani already gave you the link.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.