Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chayanupadhyay
Helper III
Helper III

Hide and Unhide Power BI pages dynamically without RLS

Hi,

Can we hide or show Power BI pages dynamically without using RLS.

let's suppose there is scenario where we have 50 records which needs to be shown in table viusal and if we put all the 50 record in table visual in single page then we will have scroll bar on that table visual which we don't want, so we need to keep some logic if the row count is 1-20 then show it on Page1 table visual but if row count is 21-40 (more than 20 and less than 40) than show in page 2 table visual and if record count is more than 40 and less than 60 then show page 3.

Now if user select a country slicer and row count for table visual is 15 then only page 1 is shown and page 2 and 3 are hidden but let's say user select some other country whcih has 40 record than page 1 and page 2 are shown and page 3 is hidden.

Please let me know if you have any question or clarification on above scenario.

Thank you for your help and support.

Regards,

Chayan

5 REPLIES 5
MOC

hey @chayanupadhyay did you find a solution to this? Having the same issue now myself

Vidh

Hi ,

Were you able to find any solution for this ?

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chayanupadhyay ,

You can learn about the function of sync slicer. You can sync a slicer and use it on any or all pages in a report.

Please kindly refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-slicers#sync-and-use-slicer...

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Thank you @amitchandak  for your reply but the link which you shared is more or less bookmarking on the selection of button the page will be dispalyed and selection on slicer but in case of my requirement would need some provision to show/hide pages dependent on the row count of table visual, if it is more than 20 then page 1& 2 both should be shown but if the row count is under 20 then Page 1 should be shown.

Thanks again for your help.. I am trying to implement something, will post the solution if able to achieve it.

Regards,

Chayan

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.