Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Paddy
Regular Visitor

Hide /Remove Table on Display Visual

Hi,

Please I need to hide a table in my visual. I've tried varied options but no success. I used 'Edit Queries' -'Enable Load' and I get the attached.

loss.PNG

If i click continue and apply and I  lose or My Data alters...If i click on the visual and click remove..it alters the data  also.

re.PNG

This table is very essential to the report and visuals but need not be on the display visual

Please Is there another option??

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Paddy,

What do you mean about hiding table on display visual?

Do you mean hiding the table from the Fields list? If that is the case, you can right click on the table and click HideSmiley Happy

hide.PNG

Regards

I mean hiding on the display board. The fields are necessary to populate the visuals as all i need is to toggle or select thembut not for them to be displayed.

I have tried that hide option and and the field only hides in that panel as you have shown.. I want it to hide in the visual board

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.