Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sshweky
Helper III
Helper III

Hide Pages Based on Roles

Hi,

I have many departments accessing the same report that has about 20 different pages. I only want sales to see sales related pages, production to see production pages, etc. Is there any way I can use roles to show specific pages to specific roles?

Thank you!!!

Steven

6 REPLIES 6
mikebi
Helper III
Helper III

Hello,  Any update on this feature?

BIWorker10AW
Helper I
Helper I

6 Years Later... Is it Possible?

Raviz

This Solution below can solve what you are looking for. @sshweky  Pls do let us know If you have found a different/better solution to this problem. Thank You!

https://www.fourmoo.com/2020/05/26/did-you-know-you-can-now-selectively-show-report-pages-for-specif...

Anonymous
Not applicable
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@sshweky

In Power BI, it's not supported to limit access on pages based on Roles. And there's no page level visibility settings. You may submit a feature request on Idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

In this scenario, I suggest you separate the sales and production into different reports. And you can share them to corresponding category of users.

Regards,

Baskar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Cool,

We can't hide the page using RLS ( Row level security ), only we can restrict the data.

So sorry we can't do.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors