Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

acbg
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hide Drill Through Pages in Page Navigation

I am trying to use the Page Navigator Buttons for navigating to different pages.

Except for the home page, all the other pages are hidden and accessed via buttons.

One suggestion I saw was to check "allow use as tooltip" to block it from coming up in Page Navigator but its no longer making the page a drill through page if I do that.

The only other option I can think of is to make the other pages visible then it defeats the purpose of have page navigator buttons.

Is there any other way to have a page as drill through and not show up on Page Navigator button?

2 REPLIES 2
acbg
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @v-henryk-mstf ,

Solution provided does not work. I even commented on there first before opening up this topic.

What I am saying is there is not a good way to hide drill through pages in the page navigator buttons.

In the below, on default the page navigator brings in the drill through page and can drill through from the Sales chart:

acbg_0-1654000870029.png

The solution suggested to hide drill through pages by enabling it as a tooltip like below:

acbg_1-1654000935419.png

Once I do that in the home page, it is no longer available in page navigator as expected but the sales rep chart no longer has the drill through option either:

acbg_2-1654000992506.png

Is there another way to not have the Drill Through pages not appear in page navigator but still have the ability to drill through from charts?

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @acbg ,

Is the following similar solution helpful to you.

(2) Solved: Can we hide drill through page in Page Navigation - Microsoft Power BI Community

Or you can refer to below document:

Set up drillthrough in Power BI reports - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Use cross-report drillthrough in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.