Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

irfanelevated
Helper II
Helper II

Hide Blank

Hi,

I'm new to PowerBI, In Tableau it is very easy to hide a label.

How we can hide the blank label in the below image? I don't want to exclude it only hide it.

irfanelevated_0-1604328367838.png

Please suggest.

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@amitchandak , I want to hide it,  not filter it. Is there any way to without a filter?

@irfanelevated , That is why I asking for the visual level filter.  What do mean by hiding then?

@amitchandak  Actually on the top I have a KPI where I'm showing the Blank Total? So when I applied a visual level filter to exclude blank so click functionality stop showing the total for blank?

Hi @irfanelevated 

What do you mean by "click functionality stop showing the total for blank"? Do you mean when clicking either non-blank bar, the KPI visual displays (Blank) for the Blank Total? If so, you can avoid this by disabling the bar chart to filter the KPI chart so that the KPI chart is able to show the Blank Total all the time.

Steps: Select the bar chart -> Format -> Edit interactions -> None icon on the upper right corner of the KPI chart (I take card visual for example)

11049.jpg

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-reports-visual-interactions

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Jing Zhang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.