Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I want to put two stacked bars, side by side.

Screenshot (1).png

Hi I want to show clustered stack bars like the picture.

Thnaks,

Kharansu Rath

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capture.PNG

Hi @Anonymous , 

Please see the screenshot above. Let me know if you have any more doubts 🙂 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
EricHulshof
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello and welcome to the forums.

In the future please provide more information and data; What have you tried already? What worked? where did it went wrong? and give us sample data. Trust me, when you put a bit more effort in your question, we will put more effort in our answers and you will be helped sooner.

For more info: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Besides that. im not sure if it is possble to cluster them 2 by 2. I have seen people mess with data to create white spaced so that could be an option (measures with value 0 between bars).

If your talking about the dates and want to just have Jan 19 Jan 20 Feb 19 Feb 20. You can create a custom sort table of some sort. Use the search option on that if you dont know how that works.

Goodluck,

Eric.

Quality over Quantity

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the resonse. I have replied to Sud, if possible can you take the attached sample data and help me find the solution?

Regards,

Kharansu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

1. Add a calculated column to the edit query part where you basically label 2019 months as Jan19, Feb19, and so on. Now, for Jan 20, you could use concatenate year and month.

2. Now, create a separate table where you list the order of priority in this format:

Jan 19      1

Jan 20      2

Feb 19      3

Feb 20      4

Now, just pull in the months and when ordering by, use the above order. 

If this solution works for you, please accept it as solution to help others find it as well 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sud,

Thank you for the response. I am attaching a sample data here. Kindly help me find a solution according to that.

CategorySales Jan-19Sales Feb-19Sales Mar-19Sales Jan-20Sales Feb-20Sales Mar-20
Plastics30000673700125556728863236828739827929
Steel6200066778967899666535782472829382398
Copper5636786353689011189797582679288838383

Regards,

Kharansu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Capture.PNG

Hi @Anonymous , 

Please see the screenshot above. Let me know if you have any more doubts 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.