Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HadBen
Frequent Visitor

Help with merges

Looking for a way to do merges over PowerBI, I got a list of milestones, and their release date, I need to present it as a sort of gantt chart, to see how long every milestone took, but I know this needs both a start and an end date, but I got only a start date for every milestone, and its "end" value is when and if the milestone changes. I hope this was clear? any advice?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Unfortunately I can't share any of my data. I found a different solution. Thank you for trying!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HadBen ,

I cannot understand your meaning of end date. Can you get it or the duration directly? It is better for you to share some sample file.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Unfortunately I can't share any of my data. I found a different solution. Thank you for trying!

Hi @HadBen ,

You could accept your own reply if your questions have been solved.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.